Wholesale Business to Business Merchant Services
- Low Fees & Rates Credit Card Processing
- EMV Compliant Terminals
- Merchant Cash Advance for Wholesalers
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover Amex
- High Risk Business Types Welcome!
- Cigars, Ecigs Wholesale Smoke Supplies OK
- Wholesale Business to Business Pharmacy OK
- Home Based Business OK
- Bulk Distributors & High Volume Companies OK
- Expert Solution Provider for My Business
- Recurring Billing and Online Invoicing
- Lower Rates and Your Monthly Fees
- EMV Compliant and PCI Compliance
- No Contract Month to Month OK
- Reduce Fraud and Prevent Chargebacks
- 24/7 Client Services and Support
- Poor or Bad Credit History OK
- Fast Setup and Approval
- No Hidden Extra Fees or Charges
- Fair Honest Interchange Pricing
- Merchant Cash Advance and Check Proessing
- Cheapest Rates for Bankcard Processor
- Dont get Closed Cancelled or Shut Off
- Compare Providers and Services
- Process Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex
Wholesale business owners face unique challenges. They make a lot of business to business transactions. Some wholesalers deliver their products. That’s why we’ll help you build a customized merchant account that will fit your business perfectly and enable you to run things smoothly.
We have state-of-the-art point of sale stationary terminals that include PIN debit. This allows your customers to swipe their cards wherever you are and gives them a secure feeling when they’re doing business with you. PIN debit also reduces the chance of charge backs and saves a substantial amount of money in processing fees. Our check service prevents you from getting bad checks.
What makes our check service unique is the fact that you can process business to business checks. This product can also transfer funds directly into your account so you don’t have to waste time going to the bank. COD or Check on Delivery is another product that many of our wholesale customers use. Because they accept a lot of check payments, COD gets checks approved before any delivery is made. This reduces lost time and money if a delivery is made and the check bounces.
Check Services also cover any bank fees that occur when a check bounces and will fund approved checks that happen to bounce which is a very rare occurrence. Another helpful service is our 90-day financing program. This gives customers the ability to break payments into multiple check payments if they can’t afford to make one whole payment. It generates more sales and is a double win for your business.