Moving Company Merchant Services
- High Volume and Large Ticket Business OK
- Residential and Commercial Movers
- Auto Transportation Business OK
- FREE Credit Card Terminals Available
- Fast Setup and Approval
- No Contract Month to Month OK
- Dont get Closed Cancelled or Shut Off
- EMV Compliant and PCI Compliance
- No Hidden Extra Fees or Charges
- Cheapest Rates for Bankcard Processor
- Process Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex
- Poor or Bad Credit History OK
- Fair Honest Interchange Pricing
- Expert Solution Provider for My Business
- 24/7 Client Services and Support
- Compare Providers and Services
- Recurring Billing and Online Invoicing
- Reduce Fraud and Prevent Chargebacks
- Lower Rates and Your Monthly Fees
- Merchant Cash Advance and Check Proessing
We realize that the moving business constantly faces many different challenges. One of these is the ability to accept different forms of payment and accept payments anywhere their business is.
In this regard, we have state-of-the-art wireless terminals that allow you to process credit card transactions anywhere. Our wireless terminals offer a PIN-based debit solution that will save your business a substantial amount of money in processing fees when taking a large transaction. We also have a check service that prevents you from getting bad checks.
What makes our check services unique is that they give the merchant the ability to process business to business checks. They can also transfer your funds directly into your account so you won’t waste time going to the bank.
COD or check on delivery is one product that many of our clients use. Because they accept a lot of checks as payment, COD gets these checks approved before any delivery is made. This reduces lost time and money if a delivery is made and the check bounces. Check services also cover bank fees that occur when a check bounces and will fund approved checks that bounce - a very rare occurrence.
Our 90-day financing program allows customers to break payments into multiple check payments if they can’t afford to settle the bill in one payment. This generates more sales and the merchant wins all the way.