Law Firm Process Credit Cards
- All Types of Attorneys Welcome
- Divorce, Real Estate, Criminal Defense
- Business,Financial,Mediation Lawyers
- Civil,Consultants,Professional Services
- Legal,Counsel,Immigration Practice
- Credit Repair Attorneys
- Bankruptcy Attorneys Approved!
- High Volume, High Ticket OK
- Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover
- All types of Legal Services Approved
- Expert Solution Provider for My Business
- No Hidden Extra Fees or Charges
- Cheapest Rates for Bankcard Processor
- Process Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex
- Poor or Bad Credit History OK
- Fast Setup and Approval
- EMV Compliant and PCI Compliance
- 24/7 Client Services and Support
- Fair Honest Interchange Pricing
- Dont get Closed Cancelled or Shut Off
- Compare Providers and Services
- No Contract Month to Month OK
- Lower Rates and Your Monthly Fees
- Merchant Cash Advance and Check Proessing
- Recurring Billing and Online Invoicing
- Reduce Fraud and Prevent Chargebacks
Each law firm runs its business in its own unique way. With the growing use of credit cards, it becomes imperative for these firms to accept this form of payment. With our help, you can create your own customized merchant account to meet all your business needs. We also have many other solutions that will save you time and money.
Many law firms find our check service product a valuable service, especially in today’s economy. This product approves checks on the spot, preventing you from getting bouncing checks which entail chasing your customers around for payment and annoying bank fees. This service will come in handy since a lawyer’s bills can quickly accumulate beyond what clients can afford.
Our solution to this is our 90-day financing program. This allows customers to break up payments into a multiple payment structure. If customers can’t pay the whole fee at once, they can choose a scheduled payment scheme over a 90-day period agreed upon by you and your clients.